Our Hangover Dehydration Therapy Solution Includes:
● IV Fluids : A sterile saline solution that delivers nutrients directly into your bloodstream, rehydrates your body, and ensures 100% absorption.
● Vitamin B12 : A B-Complex vitamin associated with preventing memory loss and improving concentration, as well as boosting energy levels.
● B-Complex Vitamins : A complex of 8 different vitamins that perform a range of vital functions including cardiovascular support, helping your body convert food into energy, immune function, and more.
● Anti-Nausea Medication : Helps calm your stomach and improve your comfort during your recovery.
● Anti-Inflammatory Medication : Helps ease headaches and muscle aches that can occur when you have a hangover, improving your overall comfort during recovery.
Fast, Effective Hangover Relief:
There are three main components of recovering from a hangover. Rehydrating your body is the most important step in recovering from a hangover. To further accelerate recovery, detoxing removes the buildup of toxins caused by alcohol consumption. Lastly, it’s important to restore nutrients lost while drinking.
The Body Bar’s Hangover IV Treatment is a quick and effective method to quickly combat hangover symptoms within 30-60 minutes. Our treatment rehydrates your body, helps you flush out toxins, restores nutrients lost during a night of heavy drinking, and cleanses your system. Our formula includes anti-nausea and anti-inflammatory medications to provide fast relief so you’ll be back to feeling normal in no time.
CAUSES & SYMPTOMS OF HANGOVERS
Hangovers are caused by the dehydration and nutrient depletion caused by excessive alcohol consumption. The end result is an array of symptoms that can be debilitating. The symptoms of a hangover can last for hours without proper treatment.
Symptoms of a hangover include:
➢ Upset stomach
➢ Muscle aches
Hangovers can make the morning after a fun night an uncomfortable, painful experience.
Fortunately, there’s a way to find quick hangover relief.
Conveniently located in Marysville, Ohio. We serve customers in Delaware, Union and Franklin Counties; Clients in Columbus and Powell.